#epicteachernz Instagram competition
Terms and eligibility
- Participants must be over 18 and reside in New Zealand at the time of entering the competition.
- By entering the competition, the participants confirm that they have the rights to publish the photos used in the post. Education Personnel shall not be held responsible for any copyright the participants may have breached.
- The competition prize shall not be exchanged against money.
- Only the Instagram account owners of the winning posts are eligible to claim their prize. They are responsible for providing a legitimate New Zealand postal address.
- Education Personnel shall not be held responsible for any postal delay in delivery the prize.
- Education Personnel will send prize to the winners by post within 10 working days following announcements.
- Education Personnel can decide not to run the competition at any point in time without any notice.
- Only Education Personnel is eligible to announce competition results and only after announcement will a post be considered a winning post.
- The Education Personnel team will contact the account holder of the winning post within 7 working days of announcing the winner.
- Education Personnel contests are not sponsored by or associated with Instagram.
- Use the hashtag #epicteachernz in one of your post and get your friends to like them.
- Every post will be reviewed by the Education Personnel social media team and will be excluded from the competition: posts deemed offensive or inappropriate, posts not in line with Instagram general regulation, posts not in line with Education Personnel’s values.
- Participants can have multiple submissions within the same month.
- There are no limits in the number of times participants can enter the competition.
- Only photos posted between the 1st and the 31st of each month will be considered entries for the same month (i.e July competition will review posts posted between 1st and 31st of July).
- The post which will receive the most likes for the current month will be the designated winner of the prize.
Any requests about the competition can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org